celebrity gossips gossipians.blogspot.com

Freida Pinto And Dev Patel Premiere “The Last Airbender”




They’re no strangers to high-profile industry events, and last night (June 30) Frieda Pinto and Dev Patel were spotted at the New York City premiere of “The Last Airbender.”

The “Slumdog Millionaire” costars/real-life lovers looked to be in great spirits as they posed for pictures outside Alice Tully Hall before heading in to see the flick.
In related news, Dev debunked a recent rumor that he and Miss Pinto were secretly planning on tying the knot.

"I was going to be getting engaged the other day, apparently. And I flew my wedding cake from LA to India to get married. My mum called me and she's like, 'Are you getting married son?' I'm like, 'Don't worry about it mum. It's all good.'"

No comments: